davinciBBS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

您的第一个主题

2 posters

向下

您的第一个主题 Empty 您的第一个主题

帖子 由 Admin 周五 九月 21, 2018 6:47 pm

在开始管理您的论坛之前,请先用一点时间来阅读以下的信息:

怎样进入您的管理员控制面板?
点击页面上方菜单中的登录后就会显示一个新的页面,然后在用户名中输入'admin',并输入您在注册过程中指定的密码。如果您遗失或忘记了您的密码,请点击这里。当您成功登录后,请点击页面下方的'管理员控制面板'。

怎样更改您的论坛形象?
您可以通过选择一个风格(每个风格都包含有不同的图像,不同的图标以及不同的颜色)来改变您论坛的形象。进入'管理员控制面板'后点击'风格'菜单中的'管理',接着根据您的喜好选择预设风格中的一种。今后您也可以任意更改或选择另一个风格。

如何管理分类和论坛?
您可以在任何时候无限制的增加、更改和删除分类和论坛。点击'管理员控制面板'中的'设置',随后点击'论坛'和'管理',后点击增加(主题或分类)。

Admin
Admin

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 18-09-21

https://davincibbs.666forum.com

返回页首 向下

您的第一个主题 Empty 回复: 您的第一个主题

帖子 由 _侠痴 周六 九月 22, 2018 4:06 pm

A few years ago, while visiting Beijing, I caught a cold. My wife, who is Chinese, and wanted me to feel better, took me to a local restaurant. After we sat down, she ordered a live turtle. The proprietors sent it over. I startled as the waiters unceremoniously cut the turtle’s throat, then poured its blood into a glass. To this frightening prospect, they added a shot of baijiu, very strong grain alcohol. The proprietor and waiters, now tableside, gestured with obvious pride for me to drink the potent medicine. I winced, found the courage, and drank up.
I felt better later that night and in the days that followed, but I wasn’t sure why. Was it the placebo effect? Perhaps my body was already on the mend that night, rendering the medicine superfluous. Or did the turtle blood-baijiu potion speed my recovery? Maybe in years to come we will discover some subtle chemical properties in turtle blood that ameliorate certain illnesses.
Many Westerners will scoff at the very idea that turtle blood could have medicinal effects. But at least some of those same people will quaff a tree-bark tincture or put on an eggplant compress recommended by Dr. Oz to treat skin cancer. We are all living in the vast gray area between leech-bleeding and antibiotics. Alternative medicine has exploded in recent years, reawakening a philosophical problem that epistemologists call the “demarcation problem.”

_侠痴

帖子数 : 1
注册日期 : 18-09-22

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题